Stay Current. Stay Informed.
If your business is trading across borders, then you need to stay in-the-know on the regulations and global trade trends that are vital to international
success. In today’s complex and ever-changing regulatory environment, managing cross-border shipping is increasingly complicated. Addressing changes to
regulations up front ensures that your company can expand into international markets effectively, while maintaining a supply chain that is smart, efficient and
Subscribe to UPS Trade Broadcast, and stay informed.
Read archived issues.
Receive Trade Broadcast in French.
Lastest Issue 2015/08
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Talks Falter During Critical Stage
- Reauthorization Of GSP Duty Reductions Effective July 29, 2015
- Mexico Postpones Enforcement of New Import Document Requirements Until Sept. 1
- Sluggish Exports Widen US Trade Gap In May
- WTO Members Slash Tariffs On Over $1 Trillion Worth Of IT Products
- Egypt's New Suez Canal Ready For Business
- Study: Despite Stronger Dollar, US Manufacturing Costs Remain Highly Competitive
- Cybersecurity Is Like An "Iceberg," What's Below The Waterline Poses The Most Risk
- India Takes Steps To Speed Up Customs Clearances
- Europe: EU's Agri-food Exports Comprise 7.2 Percent Of Trade With Third Countries
- Asia: China's Exports Reverse Three-month Decline
- LatAm: Bolivia Joins Mercosur Trade Bloc
- Trade Shows