Stay Current. Stay Informed.
If your business is trading across borders, then you need to stay in-the-know on the regulations and global trade trends that are vital to international
success. In today’s complex and ever-changing regulatory environment, managing cross-border shipping is increasingly complicated. Addressing changes to
regulations up front ensures that your company can expand into international markets effectively, while maintaining a supply chain that is smart, efficient and
Subscribe to UPS Trade Broadcast, and stay informed.
Read archived issues.
Receive Trade Broadcast in French.
Lastest Issue 2015/11
- Progress On Highway Bill Means Obama Could Sign Legislation By End Of November
- US, Mexico Testing Cargo Pre-inspection Program
- Canada, Mexico Share Concerns Over TPP's Auto Parts Content Rule
- US Trade Gap Widens Further On Strong Dollar, Rising Imports
- China Resumes Pork Imports From 14 Plants, Warehouses
- Canadian PM Trudeau Brings New Trade Perspective To The Table
- Asia: High Logistics Costs A Challenge For Vietnam
- Europe: WTO's Trade Facilitation Agreement Approved by European Council
- LatAm: Completion Date For Panama Canal Expansion Still April 2016
- Trade Shows