Stay Current. Stay Informed.
If your business is trading across borders, then you need to stay in-the-know on the regulations and global trade trends that are vital to international
success. In today’s complex and ever-changing regulatory environment, managing cross-border shipping is increasingly complicated. Addressing changes to
regulations up front ensures that your company can expand into international markets effectively, while maintaining a supply chain that is smart, efficient and
Subscribe to UPS Trade Broadcast, and stay informed.
Read archived issues.
Receive Trade Broadcast in French.
Lastest Issue 2015/09
- ACE: Updated Timeline for Mandatory Transition to ACE for Electronic Entry and Summary Filing
- C-TPAT Now Open To US Exporters
- CPSC Approves Pilot Program To Test Electronic Filing System
- US, Mexico Working Closely On Supply Chain Security, Customs Improvements
- Rising Imports Push US Trade Deficit Higher In June
- Global B2C e-Commerce Expanding By Double Digits
- FMC To Review Port Of Oakland's Proposed Cargo Fees
- Growing Exports Help Narrow Canada's Trade Deficit
- CBSA redefines ASEC importer payment process effective January 2016
- Asia: China's Currency Devaluation Could Face Closer Scrutiny
- Europe: More Countries Added To Russia's Food Import Ban
- LatAm: Drought Forces Panama Canal To Limit Ship Draft
- Trade Shows